Why choose to let a property through Pearce & Co?
- We understand that this is not just a property – this is your home
- We know that you want to find your new property quickly and easily online, but like the fact that we have an office you can visit
- We know that you want the reassurance of dealing with an ARLA Propertymark registered agent (Association of Residential Letting Agents). What’s more, we are members of the RICS (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors) and we protect your deposit safely with the TDS (Tenant Deposit Scheme).
- We employ third party inventory clerks ensuring objectivity
- We do everything in our power to ensure your deposit is returned to you
- See what our past and present Tenants have to say:
What is the process?
A member of our team will guide you through the lettings process from registration through to move in. Firstly, take a look at our currently available properties on Rightmove, the costs and then contact Corinna Bingham to find out more.Our properties Tenant costs
Leasehold Extensions and Enfranchisement
If you are a leaseholder of a property and need to extend your lease, we can advise you of the most appropriate way to proceed. Please go here to see how we can assist with Leasehold and Enfranchisement matters.